My summer evenings are often spent...
working on pages in my K & Co. SMASH books! After a day full of normal stuff, from cleaning, cooking and running errands, THIS is what I look forward to and can't wait to get started doing after our dinner and dishes are finshed!
Here are some recent pages. I'm currently working on 4 different SMASH books. I have so many plans for pages and different plans for each book, but I found that I wasn't able to focus on just one book at a time. (I'm all over the place, as usual! Some things never change!) MUCH of what I'm using in my SMASH books has been found on Pinterest. So many awesome free printables, inspiring quotes and great things on Pinterest! 









Well that's all I have for today. It's time for more of that normal daily stuff, so I can play later tonight!






















No comments:
Post a Comment