Hi there! "Happy Friday!!"
I've been working on class projects all day! Kitting for one class and designing for another. I had a little issue with my Scrappers A.D.D. while I was kitting, so I put that away and moved on to some design work with another line for while!) I love to kit. Seriously I really get into it, but sometimes you just feel like creating and have to give in! 
In June I am going to be teaching a class at "Wishes of the Heart" where we are going to be using beautiful new "Amy Butler" papers and embellishments from K&Company. We are going to create a two page layout as well as a altered tin and gift card! You are looking at two little sneaky-peaks of the layouts! 
Here is a peak at the little tin we will be doing in this same class.
The tin will have a tiny little book of tags tied with ribbons inside. The inside is also covered with papers, a little journaling box to write a sentiment and a glittered chip board accent tied with more white organza. 
Thanks for looking!
Have a great weekend!
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















2 comments:
Hey, girl...love the Amy Butler. I really like how you mixed it with the Brenda Walton Small Wonders paper. Good thinking. I want to make a tin. Maybe that could be a swap. xoxo, Kara
I love this kit...I sooooo wanna get the kit for the tin.. plse keep me in mind with all the details.. plse???
hugs
Post a Comment