Sunday, April 29, 2007

What did I do that was scrappy today??

Well... today I painted wooden feet "blue" for my Daisy D's Box & Accordion Album class that is later on this week and...(insert drum roll and maybe a small happy dance here) I created my blog header! Yey! Thanks for the tips on adding a header, Kara! (Our blogs were basically born at about the same time and we've been sharing little tips all week, as we discover ways to do things.) Not too bad for two girls who had no clue about any of this a few days ago! Now you need to click on the link down below on the right for "Kara - Studio Pink" to see her new, beautiful Studio Pink Header!

2 comments:

Kara Ward said...

Girl,
You give me too much credit. How did this whole thing even start? I remember going to St. Louis with Dana and she had just started her blog. I loved it and then I went head first into it. I couldn't have had so much fun making a blog without you. Just remember...my blog would have been nothing without you.
-K

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie! Cute, cute header!

I'm amazed that the apron got to you already! Sometimes the post office surprises me. :o) And I'm so glad you like it! I think I've sold as many to scrapbookers as I have to seamstresses. Maybe I should change the name, hee hee.