Today's Show & Tell is...
K & Company Urban Rhapsody and K & Company Mira Collections! Here are a couple of samples made using both of these hot new collections from K & Company! All of the papers and accents used are from these two lines and have been combined with K & Company's new Chipboard Shapes (flowers & Leaves) The chipboard shapes come to you packaged in full 12"x12" sheets. So fun to work with! The colors of both of these new lines are sooo pretty! Hard to pick a favorite, but it might be "Mira" for me. The Mira line has some really beautiful glittered papers and beautiful foil papers!! The colors are so rich and vibrant...very HAPPY! As always the accents K & Company has come up with to coordinate with these two paper lines are FABULOUS!!!
The first two photos shown above are of a 5" x 7" greeting card designed using papers and accents from the Urban Rhapsody Collection, along with flower chipboard.
The next two photos shown below are of a wall hanging designed with Urban Rhapsody papers and accents along with Chipboard leaves.
This vertical wall hanging, shown below has been designed with K & Company's Mira Collection by Brenda Walton. For this one I used the Chipboard negatives that I *almost* threw away!!! NOTHING needs to go to waste from these chipboard sheets!



So there you have it...today's show & tell! :o)
Today I have been busy working on some show samples for QVC using the new Valentine line, "Smitten". I just needed to take a little lunch break and decided to update my blog with some new goodies! Other than that I'm afraid I don't have anything too exciting to talk about. ;o)
I did want to say thank you for the comments left here on my blog recently. I love seeing comments! I feel a little bit validated when there are comments...like I'm not just talking to myself! LOL! Well until next time...hope you are having a great week!






















2 comments:
LOVE IT!!! That wall hanging with the negatives is my fav and so is Mira...I agree with you from what I can see here....and now I have to sit and wait and start harassing my lss to carry it all...lol...as always..YOU'RE BRILLIANT....featured you in my treasury today!
I love the wall hanging also!! It is beautiful! You always have the greatest ideas.
Jennifer H.
Post a Comment