Finally...I have some great fireworks photos!!
I could not wait to see what kind of firework display photos I could take with my new camera (Olympus E-510) that my parents gave me this past Christmas/Birthday! I can't even tell you how many years I've snapped a few shots while at the fireworks display, only to develop my film or come home and look at them on the computer to find that my photos really didn't even resemble fireworks...just big bright blurry balls of fire...always disappointing. Not this year!! I love the pics I was able to get this year and I absolutely LOVE my Olympus!! The photo above, I think is one of my favorites.
The next few are also favorites!





I like the next two photos just for the pure freakiness of how they came out!
I took 53 shots (I know, I know...rather silly!) and have a lot of really good ones. Now...what to do with them all...LOL!
The photos above haven't been edited other than text and frames. It's fun to play around with them too though... here is the first one again boosted up a bit.
And here is the same photo only as a black & white version.
Kid's play...once you start it's hard to stop!
Well, I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!






















2 comments:
we couldn't see ours and we were only two blocks away....fog....
so sad :( But yours turned out nicely...I will just live vicariously through yours...LOL
The second to last looks like it is in 3D. Beautiful photos. Happy belated 4th
Post a Comment