by the dawns early light... Relax, I only have a little slide show here...no previously recorded version of me singing will be shared! (not here, not now, not ever!) ;o) This may be my only update for the rest of week, so I decided to make it holiday appropriate with some of K & Company's fun "4th of July" adhesive chipboard accents. Fun to use and really nicely done with pretty foil and gems! Oooh how I love me some gems! Now, I just need to take a few really cool photos this weekend and I'll be all set! ;o) Ok, so just in case I don't make it back again this week to update before the 4th... I hope all you have a wonderful weekend and safe 4th of July holiday! P.S. Please try to bare with me folks, I seem to be going through a bit of a slide-show-phase as of late. I'm sure it will pass eventually because most of my little phases do tend wear them selves out... it just takes some time. ;o)
love it!!! Happy firecracker day to you! - Jeanne
Post a Comment
Tell me when this blog is updated
what is this?
1 comment:
love it!!! Happy firecracker day to you!
- Jeanne
Post a Comment