A few recipe pages and a layout...
Well we're now into the month of February and it seems that the holiday eating festivities continue! We have a ton of treat days at work. Honestly it seems as if we are celebrating something with goodies every time I turn around! Not that I am complaining, mind you! A group of us recently brought in a variety of dips to enjoy for a day. This recipe for "Ruben Dip" is the new recipe my SIL made for our Christmas Eve get together this past Christmas and later gave to me. I took this and the "Beer Dip" below for the "Dip Day Celebration". I also took both recipes pages as well so that anyone who wanted the recipe for either dip could make a copy of it. :o)
This recipe below is my faithful & fool-proof "Go To" dip recipe! It seems to be a big hit where ever it goes!
I haven't been very scrapductive (ok, I just made the word up - but I kind-a like it!)since my last post but I did start working with some of this years Christmas photos. Here's a little peak at the first Christmas layout for this year.
I am in the process of a major re-org of my scrappy stuff. Trying to get things organized much better. I'm also planning to have a BIG scrapbooking garage sale again this Spring, so I'm also weeding things out as I'm organizing - it's turning into a pretty big project! I suppose I better stop blogging and get back to it!






















No comments:
Post a Comment