Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Finally a new post!


It's been well over a month since I've done anything scrappy! Literally... I haven't scrapped since my last post here from the beginning of February! With out a doubt, this is the longest I've gone not scrapping in the past 12 years! I just had to take some time to deal with a little curve ball that life tossed my way last month, but I am A-OK now and SO ready to get scrappy again! I finally sat down a couple of days ago and made something! Best therapy ever! This is a cardboard sliding style book cover decorated to look pretty while protecting the book inside. Just a quick and easy little project. The book that I made this cover for, is a book I put together last December just full of photos of projects I've made over the years as gifts for friends or that I've sold or sent off (DT work) and no longer have. Just a fun little keepsake.

All K & Company goodies used.


The book slides into the cover on the side (see below)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see you back!! So glad to hear that you are feeling better and everything is OK. Talk to you soon!!

Jennifer H.

Anonymous said...

I have missed you!

Kristin said...

I have come across your blog and you do some very impressive work! I can't wait to continue to follow and hopefully make some of your projects!