Monday, October 19, 2009

Homecoming Weekend...

This past weekend was Homecoming weekend for the boys. I went to a CROP Friday night with a good friend of mine and I worked on both of these Homecoming layouts that night. The Homecoming dance was the next evening. By the time the boys came home for the dance, I had the photos printed and added to the layouts that I had designed the night before! ;o)

The two pages above are of our oldest and his girlfriend. Her dress was a beautiful sort of Raspberry Pink color, although it appears closer to red in the photos here for some reason, but in real life it was a pretty pink and actually matches the layout colors I used (that are also appearing a little off in the photos) :o/

The next two layouts about are of our younger son and his date. I've hidden her identity in the photos just to be safe. I haven't had a chance to ask her mother about posting her picture on my site yet.

They each looked so nice and from what I've heard... it was a fun evening for them as well! I think it's just a fun time of year!

No comments: