Catching up a little with a hodge-podge of photos...
A couple of Christmas's ago, my parents gave me a Cricut Machine. LOVE IT!!! Well this Christmas they decided that I neeeeded the BIG Cricut Expression! Whooo-hoooo! Here she is! Isn't she purdy!? ;o)

I knew that I wanted to leave this one out . If it's out and easy to access, rather than tucked away in the box I will be much more likely to use it. I've learned that with a lot of my supplies over the years. If I can't see what I have, I tend to forget and as a result I don't use a lot of things I'd liked to have used.
So...I got the ole sewing machine out and...made a dust cover for my new BIG Bug!


Well that was surprisiingly easy enough so while I was still in the mood I made this...
Do you know what it is??
Yea, well don't feel bad if you didn't. It's a dust cover that I made, over the holdays for my sewing machine. 
It's nothing fancy, since I still have no clue what I am doing when it comes to sewing, but I think it will do the trick and keep most little dust bunnies away! 
Two pictures from the Plaza. So pretty at Christmas time! Not the greatest photos, as I just had my little camera with me in my purse that day, but they aren't too bad. 
I was very excited to receive THIS book for Christmas! I've been a long time fan of Ree Drummond's Blog, "The Pioneer Woman" (see link over to the right!) I've already made several of her recipes for my family that she has shared on her blog, but I knew as soon as I discovered that she had a cook book coming out... this was something I was going to neeeed! It was just recently released and this one is mine! ;o) It's fabulous! (I'm not at all surprised!) In addition to her wonderful recipes this book is also full of her beautiful photography! Yep, I think it's my favorite cook book evah! 
I'd never had this, or even heard of it. Had to give it a try. YUM! Much better than plain toast and eggs! Will make again. ;o)
I've honestly lost track of how many mornings I've made the boys favorite, "French Toast" over this Winter Break. I can tell you that for the very best batch I made, I decided at the last minute to use EggNog instead of milk. OOOOOH MYYYYY GOSHHHHH! YUM!!!!! Note to self: ALWAYS use EggNog for French Toast!
Last, but not least... some fun pictures of the young love-birds from the holdays!
With the addition of a photo-shopped party hat or two! ;o) I have no idea *why* but they decided to trade hoodies at some point, thus the pink hoodie on my manly son!






















No comments:
Post a Comment