Friday, February 5, 2010

A Special Birthday and A Dance!

This pretty girl in the photo below, who happens to be my son's girlfriend just recently turned 18!


The photos above & below are of the Birthday card that I made for her special day!


The photo of the two of them below also has the "Hello Kitty" gift my son made for her at Build A Bear! Yes, he did!


Lauren took Kyler to the W.P.A. Dance (Women Pay All) the other night. They looked so cute together!




I recently played around some with a few of Kyler's Senior pictures. I made a couple of little brag-books. The little one was designed with little I.D. Badge Protectors which are the perfect size for wallet size photos and the larger- longer book was designed with ticket stub protectors. Perfectly sized for 4"x6" photos with a little room to play. I love so many of the Senior photos we've taken I want to do something with ALL of them!


No comments: