Valentines!
I've been making Valentine cards for as long as I can remember! Actually I remember coloring pretty pictures in favorite coloring books, then tearing them out to write, "Happy Valentines Day!" on them for my mom to mail to my Grand parents. I remember making Valentine cards for school with my mom when I was young also. And here I am today, a ba~jillion years later... still making my Valentines! 
I used a Sizzix Heart-Arrow and Wings Die, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and some rubber stamps for this first card. Usually almost everything i make is one of a kind. Rarely do I make two things the same. (Might be the A.D.D. in me!) I loved how this one turned out so I did make a few like it, which is an easy thing to do when you use dies and a Big Shot! The next couple are just little random Valentines.























No comments:
Post a Comment