Still playing with felt!
I found myself with more than 4 hours last night to do absolutely any crafty little thing I wanted to do, as long as I could run home, grab what ever I needed to use and get out the door again in about 30 minutes. So I quickly packed a small tote with all of the supplies and goodies I had been using recently to make my little heart~felt pins and I also quickly cut some pink felt using the Sizzix Breast Cancer Awareness Die, (a Christmas gift!) running it through my BIG SHOT machine(also a Christmas gift!).
My plan as spur of the minute as it was, was to see what I could come up with using the same basic idea & techniques that I had been using to make my heart~felt pins, but with an awareness ribbon shape, in pink to represent Breast Cancer Awareness rather than hearts. I'm actually very pleased with how they turned out!
After stitching two felt ribbon pieces together with a thin layer of quilt batting sandwiched between the two, I sewed a little safety pin to the back of each.
Ok, I admit, there really was no reason for the last photo above, other than it's just a little gathering of things I've made in the past week or two and I love taking photos! Besides, it really is all about the presentation, right?! ;o)






















2 comments:
Hadn't been by in a while! WHat fun you are up to!!!!
Super cute and so unique! Go Mel!!!! Go!!!!!! You are becoming my stitching queen!
Post a Comment