Sunday, April 4, 2010

A couple of new projects to share and Happy Easter Wishes!!

I'm in the process of making a Paper Bag Mini-Book for a teacher friend of mine, who saw some of mine and asked me to make one for her. This is a close-up look at just a portion of the front cover of the book I'm making her.

Just another peak at the front cover, with little itty-bitty library cards that slip in & out of the pocket.

Inside page 1. A pocket page.

The little teeny~tiny file folder slides in & out of the tiny library pocket.

I cut a library card to size to look like a few sheets of tiny lined notebook paper inside the folder. Could be used for a tiny bit of journaling, like names or dates.

Inside page 2. Another pocket page. Can hold photos, keepsakes, journaling...what ever!

This is how the cover looks. I just need to finish the rest of the pages in the book and tie ribbons in the holes on the left hand side and it will be ready to give her!

This card above is one of my favorite Easter cards that I've made!
These are some teeny~tiny Easter cards I made for several co-~works last week. They measure about 1" x 2" in size! I used punches for the tiny library pockets and then inside each little library pocket is a punched & stamped Easter Egg, a tiny little file folder (also a punch) that has a stamped Easter greeting inside and I finished them off with Easter Basket grass. The stamps I used are $1 clear stamps I bought at Michaels a year or so ago.



"A Easter photo of mine from 1971" Check out my funky/groovy Easter Bucket! :o)

I hope you and your families are having a very nice Easter!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love the grass on the Easter cards. Such a fun touch!