Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Aka: Feasting Day!!


In our household we believe in eating well. "Well", not always "healthy", but WELL! Father's day has pretty much been a day long feast here! Started off with our youngests going to get donuts for everyone and his dad's favorite candy bar as a surprise.

The morning treat was followed by a lunch surprise when our oldest came home with a special Pizza he "designed" where he works. He did just inform me a couple of days ago that he is a "Pizza Artist".


The day of feasting ended with hubby's requested Meatloaf (ick!) and twice baked potatoes dinner. It was a little (ok, a lot) late, as I had a minor mishap with the oven. I say *minor* because once the timer went off and I realized I hadn't turned the dang thing on in the first place...problem was solved after another hour of waiting! LOL! I feel it is important to add that I kind of did make the three of them pose for these pictures. NOT their idea. I find they are more prone to play along with me on holidays! HA!

No comments: