Happy 4th of July!!

Well I finished painting Lauren's Fourth of July shirt last night, so they are both ready to wear to the party tonight! The first photo above is of the front of Laurens. Her shirt is a little V-neck Tee, so I painted the front design along the bottom of her shirt. The second photo is of the back of hers. Besides being a beautiful girl, Lauren is a girly-girl and loves peace signs, hearts, flowers and butterflies. I had more fun coming up with her design! ;o)
The next two pics above are of the front and back of Kyler's shirt. I considered not spelling out what he wanted on the back of his...but decided, what the heck it's all family at the party (no little ones) and the kid *is* 18, after all. ;o)
I still can't believe I just painted shirts for these two 18 year olds, but...they wanted them and I think they turned out kind-a cute! (except for the back of Kyler's maybe...remember he designed his own and I had specific instructions that I was following! HA! ;o)
Have a safe and FUN Fourth of July!!






















No comments:
Post a Comment