Plaaaaaaay Ball!
Yep, it's that time again. We get to spend another summer relaxing out at the ballpark several nights a week! Love it! The photo above is from tonight's game. Tomorrow my man-boy leaves for Varsity Football Camp at a College University. I really don't know what the deal is with this stuff. I mean, people just aren't running these big ideas by me for approval like they used to! I'm just kidding, I might be as excited as he is and I'm not even going! :o)
I tried to get a good shot of Connor tonight too...but he wasn't exactly havin' it. This is all he gave me. :o/ You can't see his lips in the photo from behind the back of his chair, but trust me - they were movin'...and that's exactly what he was saying! LOL! You would think as much as I've taken pictures of these kids over the years they would be so used to it by now, but honestly I think they are less cooperative *subjects* now than ever before.
We were supposd to have another double-header tonight, but they called it after the first game was over...Here's a couple of clues as to why they did that...
That's what the sky looked like. Just another night of the typical Kansas stormy weather we have this time of year. The clouds were pretty funky and we had a little lightening, so that was that - home we went. I think we already have as many games to make up now as we've played so far this season! Seems to happen every year.
Well, I'm going to be working on class projects and kits along with a whole bunch of CHA work over the next couple of weeks, so I may not be very consistant with my updates for a little while, but I will pop in here and there with new pics when ever I can! Have a great weekend and Father's Day!






















4 comments:
I am glad to see it's not just my subjects that don't like to have the pictures taken!!! Your picture gives me a great idea just to click even tho my subjects don't cooperate!
oh my, they look big!!!
jeanne
I've been missing the blogging world and it has been fun catching up with your life. Take care, Kara
Those are the most interesting clouds I ever seen.
Post a Comment