Monday, June 23, 2008

While you were sleeping...

THIS is what I decided to do when I wasn't able to get to sleep last night! Tossing and turning makes me crazy...so I got up, flipped on a few lights in the scraproom and put this layout together. :o)

The second side of this layout has this years 5" x 7" team photo on it. (I can't believe how quickly we received our pictures back this summer!) I'm not showing the team photo here on my blog, since there are other boys in the photo.

The photo above shows the bottom portion of the side with the team photo. I'm loving the "Baseball Cricut Cartrige"!! I absolutely can not wait for the Football cart to come out!! :o)

Had I put more thought in this layout or actually planned it out a little before hand... it may have turned out cooler, but since it was late, I used things that were really handy. I didn't take time to go through my stash looking for the perfect things to use, like I'd normally do. For me...flying with out out a plan doesn't always work! ;o) I think it's easier when you like the photos and the color combination you are working with. I think scrapping Baseball is fun and I love Red & Black together! ;o)

Materials used:
Cardstock and Red paper, source unknown
12" Baseball Banner (cardstock sticker) - Cloud 9 Designs
Title Letters and Numbers - Cricut "Basecamp" cartrige
Baseball Player - Cricut Solutions, "Baseball" cartrige
Three Dimensional Baseball Accents - K & Company Baseball Grand Adhesions
Misc. Sports rubberstamped images - "Sports" Stamp Set from Oriental Trading

No comments: