Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August Layout Class Sneak Peaks!!


Hello! Just popping in today with some layout sneak peaks for this months layout class at "Wishes of the Heart". This month we're using some really fun, bright and whimsical K & Company papers & chipboard goodies along with a little paper piecing to complete two "Summer" themed, two-page layouts! If you aren't able to join us for class on Aug. 13th, but would like to purchase a kit to be mailed to you, you may order by contacting Melody Tener at (913)667-3323. Orders will be mailed out on the 14th!

It's been a ridiculously-crazy-busy couple of weeks here (as you may of guessed, from my absence here on the ole blog!) Maybe once once school starts, things will settle down a bit and get back to normal-crazy-busy, instead of ridiculously-crazy-busy! Do I *honestly* believe that...nah, not really! LOL!

Oh, I have something else to share with you today... Aged Vintage Papier is having a drawing sponsored by Julie of Fabulous Finds! Please click on over to enter!!! ( There is only one more day remaining to enter!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie! I signed up for the class, but I'm hopelessly slow getting layouts done, so would you mind bringing an extra color copy to class for me to take home (I know you do 'em for the mail-out kits) since I know I won't finish?

Thanks!!!
Sheri