My FAVORITE kind of photos...
are hands down...my boys sports photos!! I think I love taking the photos every bit as much as they love playing the sports! They are my very favorite kind of photos to scrap and playing around with them before I even get to that point, editing them in different ways is seriously just as fun! Here are some of my faves from this past Friday night!
Ok, this one was a pretty cool photo...
and I really like it this way too...
But now I really love it!
And this one too!
The boys new Coach (who appears to be absolutely AWESOME!) has started a new tradition with the guys after the games that I LOVE!!! After every game, win or lose...the players turn around, face the stands in front of their parents and sing the School's Alma Mater! TOTALLY LOVE THIS Idea... This next photo was taken after the scrimmage Friday night when they turned around for the Alma Mater. By this time it was after 8:00 P.M. and it was starting to get pretty dark. These were some of the last few photos I shot that night and they didn't turn out very good at all because it was so dark. I was a little bummed. :o( I really wanted these pics to turn out decent because I had a plan. ;o) One of those plans that comes to you in the middle of the night! ;o)
After a playing around with them a little, they just kept getting better and better...
and when all was said and done...it was exactly how I wanted it to be!! Love it!
Once you start playing and manipulating things...it's hard to stop! Especially for someone like me!





And call me crazy...but I honestly think this is pretty fun and funky and I do intend to sneak it into his album somehow (you know, just so when he is about my age he'll look at it (like many other things, I'm sure) and say, "Dang, my mom was crazy!". LOL! 






















6 comments:
Love it!!!!
You are gonna have to show me how to do some of these things!! These are awesome!!
Corie
Love all the Football pictures!! My 2 oldest boys are playing football this fall. Their first game is this weekend. Can't wait to try and capture some great pictures.
Jennifer H.
Too cool, Ive never tried to alter my photos. I will have to see if I have the software to try this !
Thanks for sharing.
Love all the football pictures and the additions. I also love the new coaches tradition he is starting! Football has a fond place in my heart as my son has been playing since he was in kindergarten and now he is 5th grade. All too soon he will be in high school - not ready for that!
You are really becoming a pro with the photo editing program!!!
We are having a give-away on Aged Vintage Papier, please enter and spread the word!
hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment