More CHA samples to share...
Finally! I know it was several days ago that I first started sharing some of the CHA and QVC samples I'd been working on recently and I really intended to post more sooner...but you know, life just gets in the way sometimes! ;o) Anyway, here are some more peaks at some new goodies from K & Company! The first few pics above and below show a couple greeting cards designed with new products from the "Recycled Line".
The next few cards were designed with products from the FABULOUS new Fall & Thanksgiving line! This line is so FUN to work with!!
And here are a couple designed with *new* Halloween goodies!!
As usual the great minds at K & Company have thought of *everything*, by including everything you can think of for each new collection! Grand Adhesions, embossed stickers, glittered die cuts, coordinating gems, embossed papers, flat papers, glitter papers, specialty brads, die cut paper ribbon, patterned acetates and MORE!! You name it...each collection has it!






















No comments:
Post a Comment