It's that time again...
I've never been into sports UNLESS it's been a sport my boys have been active in...now that's a whole different story. To watch a game on TV practically bores me to tears, so that's something I try to avoid as much as possible, but if my boys are involved I love watching and even better... photographing what ever it is they are doing! I love getting to go down on the field during the games to get really great shots! I think Football photos are so much fun to shoot and absolutely my favorite kind of photos to play around with afterwards!
The season started last week with a scrimmage and last night with our first Friday Night Varsity Game! The photos are from last nights game. It was a great game, a close game, but in the end... we lost. ;o(
Our favorite Falcon...
These last couple were actually shot at last weekends scrimmage.
Layout above: As seen in the September, 2009 PageMaps Newsletter and on the PageMaps website.






















No comments:
Post a Comment