Monday, September 7, 2009

You've gotta love 3-day weekends!

Especially when you're able to work in some extra creative time! This 3-day weekend resulted in a new apron, which I am calling my "Labor Day Apron"! ;o)

So, just how obvious is it that the making of pockets or should I say the embellishing of pockets is my favorite part of the whole apron making process?! I still don't feel like I know how to sew, but I think the pocket embellishing just comes natural to me from my scrappy side! ;o)

The next creative thing I did this weekend was take my oldest out again for another Senior Photo shoot. The weather was perfect and he wasn't crabby about going this time! ;o) He doesn't really get the whole Senior Picture thing... why we're doing it or why anyone does it for that matter. He has never been one to trade pictures at school, so he just doesn't' quite get the whole concept here.

I was playing around with some of the photos tonight and he asked me, "How many senior pictures am I going to have?" My reply... "Thousands I'm afraid!" LOL! Here are some faves from this weekend...





2 comments:

Kara Ward said...

OMG...those darn aprons are the cutest things I have ever seen. I broke down a bought an apron for Silverbella. It isn't nearly as cute. It needs a pocket and Melanie embellishments. Miss you! Kara

Anonymous said...

Love the aprons and LOVE the pictures of Kyler!

Jennifer H.