Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Shopping and "K & Company's 2008 Design Team!!"

Etsy
Buy Handmade
Strawberryhill
Do you still have some Christmas Shopping to do? If you are anything like me...the answer to that question would be a big fat, "YES!"! I really have quite a bit to do still! I did however, find several Christmas gifts this year on Etsy! Gift orders have arriving in the mail this past week and so far I am TOTALLY-100% pleased with everything I've received, in fact I am really excited about everything I've received! I had to create a second Etsy User I.D. to use for my *top secret* gift shopping! (I didn't want to take any chance of certain people being able to see what I may have ordered for them~! ;o)

Have you considered doing any of your Christmas shopping on Etsy? Above is a little collection of some neat things I found while I was on a Etsy-browse the other night. :o) To see larger photos, details or more views of any of the items shown above, just click on the square photo for that item and you will be taken right into the Etsy shop where that item is available! It's such a great place for original and one of a kind items, plus there is just something really special about giving and receiving gifts that have been *handmade*! If you have something in mind, try doing a search on the home page. Do you know someone who just loves unique jewelry, maybe sterling silver in particular or a certain color...try typing some of those key words in the search box. Would you like to give someone gifts of their favorite fragrance, but are a little burnt out of doing the whole "Bath & Body Works" thing... well, Etsy is known for a HUGE selection bath and body products, such as handmade soaps, lotions, lip balms, creams, scrubs etc. Do a search for the fragrance's you have in mind and then get ready because more than likely there will be pages and pages of results and choices for you to look through! Hmmm...ya think I should maybe send Etsy a bill for my advertising and promotional fees! LOL!

I can't believe it's already the 10th of December! So much to do this month!! As soon as I get off the computer, which needs to be NOW, I need to get some Strawberryhill orders ready to mail out and then I need to get back to my table and finish up a few more K&Company assignments! I did manage to get my K&Co. work that was due today, finished and delivered. Yey!! I have just a few more things to work on for them, that are due later this week and then I need to get back on my December Recipe Kits. I need to finish designing and kitting those in the next couple of weeks! Oh, this month is just going to fly by!!

Now for some exciting news!!! Introducing "The 2008 K & Company Design Team"!!

Lynette Carroll
Dana DeCarlo
Sue Eldred
Vanessa Hudson
Terri Ginter
Kelly Keller
Tracey Niehues
Kara Ward
Angelia Wigginton
Patricia Anderson
and... ME!!! :o)

It is such a HUGE honor to be on a design team with such amazingly talented, creative and innovative designers for what I personally believe is the Scrapbooking Industry's VERY BEST Manufacture!! This is my 8th year designing for K & Company...so it really goes with out saying how wonderful I think this company and the people at K & Company are to work with, but I have to say it anyway... I absolutely LOVE this company and everyone I get to work with!! Designing for K&Company has been an absolute dream come true and it NEVER get's one teeny-tiny bit less exciting...even after all of these years! (I *still* call my mom with the news when I find out I am on the team!! Seriously!!) I am such a lucky girl!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MEL!!!

Flair Girl said...

At the risk of being a repeat- "CONGRATULATIONS!" I can only hope that one day my name will accompany yours! I just responded to your e-mail and I'll now be checking out ETSY! Until next time....

Sheila Rumney said...

Congratulations! What a great honor! That would be a dream come true... maybe one day mine will be up there with yours too! You are so talented and inspiring!

Anonymous said...

You keep hearing this but....Congratulations!! What a nice honor!

Jennifer H.

Mrs. Mighton said...

WOW WOW WOW! That is SO cool! I love K&Co too. Congrats!