Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Did you have a wonderful Christmas? I hope so!!

Our Christmas was very nice this year! We go to my parent's home for Christmas Eve where we have a evening filled with appetizers. YUM!! Seriously, it's almost (if they weren't all soooo good) embarrassing how much food we have on Christmas Eve! We could quite possibly feed a small army that night! ;o) We have had pretty much the same Christmas Eve Appetizer menu ever since my brother and I were kids...with a few additions here and there over the years, that have become traditions!

This year, after we got home from my parents on Christmas Eve night Kyle and I had allll of our gift wrapping for Christmas morning to do!! Needless to say it turned out to be one looong...laaaate night. We did get everything done and managed to catch a few hours sleep, but it sure didn't seem like it was long before our youngest son came in to wake us up bright and early Christmas morning. He has been doing this since he learned to walk! It's ALWAYS him to be the first one awake and he always says the same thing, "Mom...mom...wake up. It's Christmas!" Some day, I am REALLY, REALLY going to miss that!!!

On Christmas morning, first we have our little-family Christmas here at home with just the four of us. A little later on in the day we head over to my parents home again for Christmas with them, my brother and sister inlaw. There isn't a corner of my parents home that isn't decorated for the holidays, so it is a really neat place to spend Christmas! I have a pretty comical family, so there is always a lot of laughing & fun when we all get together!

Well, now that Christmas is over, I went back to work, bright and early this morning on this months recipe kits, which are divider pages for your recipe album! I am pleased to report that they are now finished and will be going postal tomorrow! I'll be giving the kits to Melody tomorrow and she will be mailing them out. :o)

The photos above are a couple of sneak peaks at the finished dividers. :o) I think we are sold out or very close to selling out, so if you are interested in one of this month's divider kits and do not have a standing order...just give Melody a call at (913)667-3323. She will be able to take your order if we have any kits still available. This months kit includes materials for one Appetizer, Salad, Vegetable, Main Dish, Dessert and Beverage divider (six dividers in total).

Ok, so now that my kits are finished, I am hoping to be able to take some time to play with my new Christmas toy... Yep, Santa (aka: my mom & dad) gave me a "Cricut" for Christmas AND... my sweet hubby gave me a couple of Cricut cartridges for Christmas, so I am all set!

I have some new design work to start working on for K&Company, so I won't be able to play a whole lot just yet, but I'm absolutely dying to sit down with this little bugger and play around! :o) Wheeeeeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas you lucky girl...I got the cuttlebug...the cricut is SO fun...I demo it at Michaels all the time...have fun