Mittens, mittens, who's got the mittens!?
I do! But only one! Wanted to share another little Christmas goodie with you. This mitten shaped mini book was designed using some cuties from K & Company's "Peppermint Twist" Christmas collection. I just loooove this Christmas line! The front and back covers are hand drawn, hand cut, decorated chipboard and inside are 6 plain white cardstock pages. So fun! You can see more views of it and a little better description here.
I'm getting ready to list my original layouts I shared with you in my blog post below in my Etsy Shop as well. With two teenage boys, I'm thinking they are a bit too "pretty" for me to use this year with Christmas photos! Besides, if i don't start Christmas shopping soon...we may not ave any Christmas photos! LOL! Anyway, I'm going to list the layouts (finished - *not* kits).
I'm hoping to get some Christmas shopping done this weekend. I have several K&Company projects I need to work on as well, so it's going to be a BUSY weekend! (aren't they all?!)We have snow here now so between the snow and the calendar days flying right by me...I'm starting to stress a bit about all of the shopping I need to do still. I did find two really neat things on Etsy that I ordered for my mom for Christmas. I might share them here...I'm 99.9% sure she doesn't read my "blob" unless I call her and ask her to have my Dad pull it up and look at something. Hmmm...yea I think it will be safe to share. I just thought these were too precious! She LOVES little bird nests and has done things for years in her decorating with birds nests and eggs PLUS she LOOOVES jewelry AND white gold and sterling silver are her metals of choice! :o) They are totally her! I showed them both to the boys and they thought they were absolutely PERFECT for Granny too!
Here is the little pendant and here is the little ring. The blue in the photos of the two are not the same shade but the gal who makes them said she would make sure they matched and that they will be the *bluest* of the two blues. Aren't they just sweet! She is taking orders through TODAY only for Christmas and has FREE Shipping on the rings!!






















No comments:
Post a Comment