Just playing around...
I have Senior pictures on my brain big time. I've been looking all over the net at Senior pictures for at least a couple of years now, getting ideas and jotting them down...reading articles and tips about taking Senior pictures etc. They are just SO different than they used to be - back in my day.(we won't say when that was...but it was many moons ago!) Actually they are nothing at all like they were back in my day! ;o) In the small town where I grew up there were basically THREE photographers you had to choose from. And as far as I can remember they all took basically the same kind of photos. Just your standard, boring head shots with a solid or fake background of some sort if you liked. ;o)
I LOVE the whole Urban/artistic/funky/full of personality pictures that I am seeing on-line and in the Photographers Ad's that are coming in the mail. I want to take them at all kinds of different locations. I just want them to be so awesome that I'm starting to second guess my decision to take them myself. Besides the really neat location shots I am seeing, I REALLY LOVE the photo editing, so I decided to start playing around using some photos I already have with some new editing software. I have NO CLUE what I'm doing, mind you... just playing, but it's really fun, and quite addicting. I just wish I knew what I was doing and knew how to do a lot more! 

Love this photo of Connor with or with out editing!






















2 comments:
WOW! It just doesn't seem possible that Kyler is going to be a senior this year!! Those are great pictures!
I think I forgot to put my name on the comment I just sent.
Jennifer H.
Post a Comment