Friday, June 19, 2009

My most recent *phase*....

I tend to go through phases... something new comes along and I tend to do it and do it until I've basically worn it out! ;o) Unfortunately I do this with new foods or recipes as well as craft projects. Lately one of my current phases is somewhat an old phase that I am revisiting... jewelry making. Ring making to be specific. Over the years I've made several different styles of bracelets, necklaces, pendants etc., but I had not ever ventured into ring making, which is kind of funny because rings are probably my all-time favorite type of jewelry to wear!

Several months ago I attended a great Scrapbooking CROP where two really talented gals were making and selling the cutest rings. They were adorable and I just loved them. I came home with some for myself and for my mom! ;o) Later I decided to try to make pendants to match the rings and eventually I decided to give the actual ring making a try. As you can see from the photo above... ring making has definitely turned into one of my new phases - much like the photo editing phase I am going through right now! ;o)

For all of the rings shown in the photo above... you only need a few basic jewelry making tools, buttons or beads and wire! Fun Stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful rings!

Jennifer H.