Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Scrap-snack!

Almost as important as the photos, the right patterned papers, the perfect shades of cardstock and a sharp blade in your trimmer is... the Scrap-snacks! Seriously, if you ever get together with friends to scrap, it's almost a given that scrap-snacks are going to somehow be involved. I like to think that I will be most creative when chocolate and cream cheese are somehow involved in my creative process! I love chocolate and it's no secret to most people who know me, that I am a dip girl! THIS snack is relatively new to me. A co-worker brought it to work earlier this year. It's a breeze to put together, makes a lot and has turned into one of my favorite Scrap-snacks!

All you need is...

1 16oz. Bag Twizzlers Cherry Bites
1 9.75 oz. Honey Roasted Peanuts or Cashews
1 large bag M & Ms

Combine all three ingredients in a large bowl and stir. Be sure to get all of the sugary-salty goodness out of your peanut can! Store in air tight container and enjoy!

1 comment:

Carla S. said...

This sounds great! I like to combine unsalted walnuts, dried fruit, Cheerios, and whatever else is around the house. I love Twizzlers and never would have thought to add them!