Sunday, August 9, 2009

I think that quite possibly photographing buttons, is as fun as using them in jewelry designs, and playing around with the photos you've taken is pretty stinkin' fun too! Buttons in glass jars are just like fun and colorful eye candy to me. I love the way they look in all different sizes and styles of jars. Besides being easily accessible for crafting stored this way they just look darn cute to boot! I really love the antique look of these two photos below! Definitely takes you back to the good old days, with a General Store kind of feel, don't you think?

You may notice in the photo below, that the one little button bracelet I shared here yesterday is now one of four. ;o)


I love playing with my photos like this! Both of these were altered using "PhotoScape" editing software. It's FREE, easy to use and so much fun to work with!

Ok, now for a closer look at three new button bracelets. These are just so fun to make I am really hoping that I'm possibly inspiring someone just a little bit to try making them! Please let me know if you do! I'd love to see pics of what you come up with as well! Just e-mail me!





Well that's all for today! Remember I wouled LOVE to see YOUR button jewelry!!

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

Just the photos are amazing not to mention your wonderful creations.