New projects in the works!
and surprisingly after this summer's little jewelry making obsession" of mine, neither of them are at all jewelry related! ONE project is actually scrapbooking related! Goodness, it's been a while since I've been scrappy! I'm working on something fun and scrappy for Becky Fleck and Page Maps! Love her site!
The photos above & below are the makings of another project currently in the works! I had so much fun making my apron at our family D.I.Y. Day and I love how it turned out (especially considering that I was completely clueless as to what I was doing!). I have been planning and dreaming about the next apron ever since finishing the first one! So...I here are the before shots of some of the goodies for my next apron! ;o)
I'm hoping to have a creative weekend! Check back soon and have a wonderful weekend!






















No comments:
Post a Comment