You are now entering my Button Phase...
Yes, I know - I have more phases... I've had button phases before, because I LOVE buttons, but I am now in a button jewelry phase! Enter at your own risk...
I made these little pendants last night. WHY is playing with buttons fun? I have no idea...but it is! I love these things! I used jewelry finding pins, a couple of pretty beads and a little handful of buttons in various sizes. I love how the different sizes don't really stack up perfectly, making the pendant a little mis-shapened. Cute. ;o)
This one below is really petite...the close up photo makes it look larger than it is.
Now those are cute...yea? But they need a coordinating piece don't you think? Face it, matchy-matchy jewelry sets are tons of fun! So... you knoooow where we're going, don't you??

That's right, a button bracelet! Hmmmmm...the first of many in this style I'm afraid. ;o)

These little bracelets are so simple it's not even funny! Picking out your buttons takes more time (for me anyway) than stitching them on. I am guessing it took maybe 15-20 minutes to stitch the buttons on. The bracelets are really light weight and comfortable to wear, no toggles or jewelry clasps needed. They just slip right on & off of your wrist. If you haven't already made a little button bracelet, then you've just gotta give this a try! Quick, easy and adorable! What's not to love!? 






















2 comments:
Oh, I love this bracelet! I wish I had some elastic in my stash! Sounds so easy, and looks wonderful!
These are just adorable!
Post a Comment