Sunday, August 12, 2007

Here I am!

I wasn't a very good blogger girl last week, was I? I guess all of the school shopping we had to do took it all out of me! LOL! Just kidding. We have been super busy though, just getting ready for the new school year to start. Doctors appts, sports physicals etc. So glad I am not a guy wanting to play Football! It's been close to 100 degrees here and they are having Two-A Day practices now! I would last maybe 10 minutes!

Now tonight we get to tackle the *earlier bed time* routine! I'm sure this is going to be a huge hit as neither of them are looking forward to an earlier bed time. Oy!

I've been working a little bit here and there lately on an upstairs studio. I am still going to have my old scraproom downstairs (you can see it in one of the slide-shows below on the right) but that room is really not a true scraproom, but more of a "product room" because it is very small and and there is absolutely no room for a table or work area. In other words, no actual scrapping happens in there! There was a table in there that I scrapped at once upon a time, before I had quite the stash I have now! The photo above is of a little wire basket I'm using on my work table. I just think it's purdy cute, so I took a picture of it!

No comments: