Know what I like??
Besides scrapbooking that is...well this mosaic is full of things I like! My *likes* are all over the place! I have this over on the right aways down in my side bar, but it's small and kind of hard to make out. I just thought I'd post it here for kicks.
It is kinda funny if you study it for a minute or two. I mean...I like Jon BonJovi, Paula Dean (ya 'all) and Ma & Pa Kettle. Those three don't have a whole lot in common. Then we move on to Desi And Lucy, Bright colored funny looking (I will not say they are ugly) shoes and "Little House On The Prairie". Again...not really seeing too much in common with those three either. Nancy Grace and "The Waltons" and Cher...nope not seeing it. Oh WAIT! Here's something...I like Lip Smackers AND Sonny Corinthos on General Hospital. Ahhh yes, I see a slight correlation there, wink, wink! He's a troubled, bad guy, but still.... I think the iced coffee, brownies and equally caffeine loaded Mt. Dew also go together quite nicely. So maybe I do make some sense...some of the time. ;o)
Ok, Miss Corie (who used to be my supervisor at work, when I was working) here are pics of *the* Strawberry Sofa. part of it anyway. I have been scrapping in this room and I have a whole stack of scrappy stuff over on the other side, so I only took a photo of the *nice* uncluttered side of the sofa. 
It's still in really nice condition. The only things that ever sit on it are my scrappy stuff. LOL! Not because I don't want anyone to sit on it, I'm not like that (far from it!)...we just don't use the living room really. We hang out in our kitchen and family room the most I guess. I'm getting ready to totally take this room over I think anyway. BUT the sofa will have to stay I think. I was in Junior High when my parents first got this...so it's pretty much part of the family!






















1 comment:
First off - love the strawberry sofa - too darn cute!
Second - how did you make that collage of all the things you love? Those photos are awesome and I love the concept, as well as some of the same things...hee hee!
I'll be checking out your ebay stuff...
Post a Comment