Ready for another week...
This is the last week of summer for the boys. School starts next week. (yey!) I think they are starting to look forward to going back now. It seems like it's been a pretty long summer. This one didn't *fly* by like some have in the past.
We spent this past weekend at my friend Melody's cabin again. It's so nice and relaxing there. I did smuggle some scrappy-contraband to the lake with me. I know, I know...bad. BUT I did not get one scrappy thing out even once while the guys were around! They went fishing with out me once and this is what I stayed behind and did. I put the movie "Mrs. Potter" in my little DVD player and worked on this Disney layout while the chic-flick was playing. :o) Good time! :o)
My friend Jeanne and her husband took their two small boys to Disney this summer and they naturally took a ton of great photos! Jeanne is a scrapper, but she is currently having to put a LOT of hours in at work right now, has two little ones at home AND #3...a little "she" is on the way, so I thought I'd give her a little jump start at some Disney layouts, since *time to scrap* isn't something she has much if any opf right now. I hope to do a few more for her later on as well. :o)






















4 comments:
From the Grizzly River Run King.
I will be checking every day your web-site and commenting on your disney work. I'm a Disney fanatic and can't wait to see more.
OOOOHHHH, I LIKE IT!! We took a Disney trip this summer too. Mind if I copy some of your ideas?
Those are great Disney lay-outs. Between this and Jeanne telling me how fun her trip was I really want to go!!
Jennifer H.
Those layouts are SO cute! What a sweet friend you are to do these!
Post a Comment