Thursday, February 7, 2008

A peak at K & Company's new "Sea Glass" collection...AND a little sampler give-away!

This is just one of the brand new lines K & Company will be debuting this week at CHA. The "Sea Glass" collection has been designed for vacation and travel scrapbooking. This line has the most beautiful colors and it is sooo easy to work with! As always this collection features K & Company's beautiful Grand Adhesions, Embossed stickers, Glitter stickers, chipboard accents, rub-on transfers, flat papers, cardstock style patterned papers, embossed & glittered papers, journaling tags, Chipboard letter, really cute adhesive backed chipboard stickers and several really cute die-cut adhesive trims! Honestly that may not be all, it's just what I in front me right now!

This is a little handmade, stair-step style, chipboard vacation book that I designed using all "Sea Glass" materials.

We needed something other than a layout that wouldn't look really small when photographed next to a 12"x12" layout. I knew that I wanted to use 4" x 6" photos from last summer with this project. I first, cut the back cover to this chipboard book to be 10"L x 6"W. Each page of the book measures 1.5" shorter than the next, so that the top of each page is visible from the front when the book is closed. Just a fun little twist to a regular chipboard mini book.;o)

That's it for today's little CHA sneak peak.

NOW...as I mentioned in today's blog post title...I have a little sampler give-away to...give away! ;o) This is just a little something I put together myself, using some extras from this project. Included in this sampler pack (shown in the photo below, which you can click on for a closer look) is...
Twenty-one, 4" x 6" Double-sided patterned cardstock papers, one package of die cut Adhesive Paper Ribbon, eight fancy die cut journaling tags, four Grand Adhesions and five die cut, patterned cardstock tags. All you have to do for a chance to win this little sample pack is leave a comment on today's post (this one) and tell me what you love about K & Company!! I will select one winner at random, tomorrow morning and announce that name in tomorrows blog update!


Check back tomorrow for a peak at the new "Blue Awning" collection!

I am almost finished kitting for my Valentine layout class (YEY!). It's been quite a while since I had time to make anything new for my little Etsy shop, so that's what I am hoping to do tomorrow! I'm dying to make some cute St. Patty's Day cards for the shop! Cards are such a instant gratification thing for me and I'm feeling the need for a little of that right now! Oooh, I also need a new Blog Banner, don't I??? Hmmm, might have to do that first!

6 comments:

Amy Sutter said...

oh, pick me, pick me!!! I would love some of K&Companys amazing product. What I LOVE about k&company... a lot, BUT I LOVE their huge selection of glitter and embossed papers, especially the old world style stuff... not to mention I have a wholesale account with them!
hugs,
Amy :)

Anonymous said...

I always love betting some new and great products!! I really like all of K&Company's stuff. They always use such amazing and beautiful colors. This new Sea Glass collection looks great in your pictures!!

Jennifer H.

Anonymous said...

What do I love about K&Company? Their design team... ;o) Oh yea, and their products are pretty good, too... lol!

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I love the glittery papers that K&CO make. I got to tour the warehouse at CKU KC and it was so much fun. Loved all the goodies they supplied!!
Dayna

Anonymous said...

ME ME!!!!! JUMPING UP AND DOWN WILDLY!!!! I love K and Company because of their extensive variety of coordinating papers and embellishments...the paper pads with doublesided paper and I have yet to see a collection I didn't love....

Sheila Rumney said...

K & Co has always been one of my favorite lines, because of all their yummy papers,coordinating embellishments and inspiring designers!

Sheila