I'm back!
And I have some show & tells! Last week was crazy busy and because of that I wasn't a very good blogger...but I am back today! I went to a all day CROP on Saturday with friends and had the best time! It was awesome to be scrapping with friends and also awesome because I actually finished every project I planned to work on and hoped to finish! ( That does not always happen for me at CROPS!) I usually don't finish a whole lot and end up feeling unproductive in the end.
This time I pre-cut a bunch of stuff with my Cricut Friday afternoon and pulled papers etc. to take...so basically I went with a good game plan this time! I don't seem to have near as much time as i wish I did to work on the boys albums, so I really try to only take things like that to the CROPS I go to. No class work, or design work if I can help it...just family stuff! ;o)
So this past weekend, I did several layouts for my boy's school albums. Mostly "Football" related pages. (my favorite to do!) One layout shared here (below) is for my oldest son's High School album. I came up with the idea for this layout (shown below) with his new Class ring just the other day, so I took some pics of it Friday night before the CROP on Saturday. It's a really simple layout, but I was so excited to do this one!
Now this next layout (below) only happened on Saturday, because my oldest son was able to bring his Wood Shop Class project home (finally!) on Friday! He's been working on this project, (Trunk) for THREE school quarters now and it was finally finished and ready to bring home!
He had soooo much fun working on this. We were really excited to see it and it was so neat to see how proud he was of it! You know....when they are trying really hard not to smile because it would be *cooler* not to, but they just can't help it! That's what he was like! It was a lot of fun hearing him talk about it and the progress he was making on it for the past three school quarters. The kids in the class were able to choose ANY project they wanted to build and he chose the biggest thing possible I think! LOL! Typical!
I should have taken a photo of it open. You pull on the knobs and it opens at a slant and then there are two slanted compartments inside for storage. He has loaded it up for now with his tennis shoes. LOL! We had to totally re-arrange his room Friday night to get this bugger in there! He immediately started pointing out several little *goofs*, but you know, I love the little goofs. I just think they make it all the more special!!
I am hoping to share some K & Co. design work I did for CHA here later this week! I only managed to get a couple of things photographed before I had to send them off, but once CHA get's going I will post them here!
The February Layout Class layouts are finished. I'm still cutting and kitting. Here is a peak at one of the layouts we're doing.






















1 comment:
are you going to cha? love all the layouts...especially the wood shop one!!!
Post a Comment