Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hello, Hello! Do you know what day it is?!

It's "Recipe Class Day!" at Wishes of the Heart! :o) Here is a sneak-peak at two of my faves from this month's class pages! The "Perfect Pumpkin Pie" recipe above sounds so yummy! This recipe is from my friend Corie, who will be in the class tonight. ;o)

The other recipes for this month are:
"Sour Cream Pork Chops"
"Sweet Sausage Rolls" (a recipe with "Little Smokies"from my friend Bette, that is supposed to be SUPER yummy! This is also the recipe chosen for tonight's sample-tasting in class also! Oooh...I can't wait to try these!)
"Green Bean Bundles" (another recipe from my friend Bette that is supposed to be a real crowd pleaser!!)
And last but not least, we wanted everyone to have at least one good turkey recipe with Thanksgiving just a few weeks away, so the last recipe is... "Simple Crock Pot Turkey Soup". Are you hungry yet?? ;o)

As always if you are interested in purchasing a class kit and do not already have a standing order, you may do so by contacting Melody by phone, at (913)667-3323 and she will get a kit in the mail to you!.

Ok, that's enough recipe talk...I mean this isn't the Food Network, right? ;o) I don't know about you, but the weekend went by waaaaay too fast for me! I had so many things I needed to get done and didn't! Hate it when that happens, but I did manage to get my K & Company design work done. Gotta love that! It was some pretty funky stuff this time too! Very different than what I'm used to working with, but I sure did love it! I *think* it's all new product not yet introduced, so I better not share any pictures just yet. (or they might have to shoot me!) ;o)

Let's see, I made this little card (below)since my last blog update.

With everything else going on this weekend, I only had a chance to make *one* new card?! Only one....gosh, could this be an end to my card-making frenzy?? Nah, I don't think so! Here's a peak at the last one. (below) I worked this one in today while the guys were watching football. ;o) You can see more views of it in my Etsy Shop here.

Well, it's getting pretty late. Even though this post says it was made on Sunday...it's actually already Monday morning here! Yikes! I better quit here and get to bed! Have a nice week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I clearly need to move to KS to take your classes...lol...I love those recipe pages