Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Here I am!

Well I've been *tagged* by fellow scrapper Miss Jessica Kelly so here goes... this ought to be fun! ;o)

Instructions:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

**********************
My 7 random or weird things... Oh boy!

1. I sleep with a bunch of pillows. Or should I say that I start out with a bunch of pillows. I have 3 stacked on each other for my head, but end up moving two of them right before I actually fall asleep or my neck hurts! I have to start out with all of them though. Then I have one more pillow that I hold on to until morning. (I know Erica already knows this as she's seen it with her own eyes! LOL! She calls me "Stackers" now because of it!

2. I HAVE to sleep with a fan turned on HIGH year round! I mean every single night, all year long whether it is blowing on me or not, doesn't matter. I just need the noise. In the winter I open the closet door and aim it in there. I think this little addiction started as a little girl in the summer at church. I loved the noise from the big tall fans in the front of the church! I couldn't hear anything being said, but enjoyed the fans! LOL!

3.Ok, this is a good one! I like SPAM. Yep, coming out of the closet on this one! My mom used to make it sometimes when we were little and I seriously do like it it. I only have it maybe twice a year, because I forget about it. Here's what you do, and don't knock it until you try it! First you slice it, season it with a little onion powder and pepper, dip each slice in a beaten egg then dip into crushed cracker crumbs(Saltines)and then...fry dem babies up good! MMMmmmm! 4. How could I ever top number three...let's see...Ok, I've got one...I have loooooved Cher ever since I was a little girl! I spent HOURS standing in front of a big long mirror in my room wearing a black half slip on my head singing, "Gypsies Tramps and Thieves" into a hair brush! Ok, that was good...maybe even topped #3?? eh? Where do we go from here??

5. I believe deep down in my heart that BOTH Cher and Oprah would love me and want to be BFF's if only we could meet! Ok, I'm not kidding, I just know we'd hit it off! ;o)

6. You know the SPAM thing and the Cher- black half slip on my head thing really should count as two each. Gosh I'm sooo normal I'm really struggling here to think of anything else. LOL! Yea, right. Ok here's another one, A few years ago while at the Mall with my hubby and boys I saw something in a store and sort of took off to get a closer look running smack dab into the glass window of the front of the store face first! Yes it was loud and yes it hurt. My nose especially! But it was pretty dang funny. The three of them laughed harder at that moment than I can recall them ever laughing! (In my defense, the glass was soooo stinkin' clean you really couldn't tell there was glass there! It could have happened to anyone!)

7. Ok, how about a scrappy related weird thing...I make a huge mess while scrapping but I have to clean every last bit of the mess up before I can start the next project. I can scrap in a mess, I just can't start scrapping in a pre-made mess. ;o)

Ok, that's it for now...I know at least one of those was good enough to count as two, so i should get extra credit weirdness points!

Ok, now to tag 7 more people...I've got to think on this one and come up with a good list. A lot of the people I want to tag don't have blogs. So...that's all for now, have a good week!

4 comments:

Kara Ward said...

Okay, I am laughing so hard my tummy hurts. We are soul sisters...Kara

Anonymous said...

I totally am with Kara...thanks for the laugh...I needed a good one.

Jessica said...

that was good Mel... loved it! Have a great day!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious!! You made my Friday afternoon!!! Have a great weekend!!

Jennifer H.