Seem's fitting...
Don't you think that on the day before Halloween it only seems fitting to make a big ole bunch of....Christmas gift tags?! :oP Here's how it came to be...I hadn't played with my Walnut Ink in ages and I happened to stumble upon it in the medicine cupboard (what? Doesn't everyone keep it there??) so anyway being a very easily distracted / side-tracked person I couldn't just see the Walnut Ink up there and and go on about my day, doing the things I had planned or needed to do...no I had to go on a good 15 minute search for my shipping tags then mix up a batch of the ink, stain, stamp, punch and mat twenty-two gift tags instead! LOL! Oh by the way in case you are wondering...I chopped two inches off of each shipping tag after they dried in order to double the fun and make both a large tag and a small tag from each one. :o)
Sorry not too exciting of a update today, the rest of my day was not nearly as exciting as the Walnut Inking event ;o) so I will spare you the details!
Well, it's almost time for "Dancing with the Stars" to come on, so I better get ready! Now, I know what you're thinking...you are thinking that I'm going to tell you what I have to do to *get ready*, for "Dancing with the Stars". Nope...some things are just private! ;o)
Maybe tomorrow will be a little more exciting! ;o)






















2 comments:
You crack me up...lol
Those are so cute...I wrap my gifts in butcher paper...I need those tags. I am thinking Christmas too. 102 and 98.1 are already playing the Merry Tunes.
Kara
Post a Comment