Saturday, November 3, 2007

A little Saturday something...

Just popping in to share this little Saturday something... which is my *not your typical Christmas card* that I made today for my Etsy shop. Making things like this is just too much fun. Everything on here except the little fairy child is from Daisy D's or K&Company. (as usual!)

Sometimes do you just have a hard time knowing when to stop...and call it done?? When I did finally stop and call it done...I loved it! I guess that's how you know...when you love it - it's done!

Hope you are having a good weekend! Stop by again. I'm going to be working on some Vintage Style "Thanksgiving" cards next. I'll post a peak here, after I stop and call them done!

A neat little update about the card above: I just think this is pretty neat. This card **sold** within a couple of hours of my listing it. (that is ALWAYS pretty neat!! :o) But, the uber talented artist who created the darling little fairy girl image that I used here - actually purchased my card! As talented as she is, I really take that as a compliment! By the way in case this is confusing I'll explain...the artist of the little fairy girl sells her creations online for download, giving her buyers permission to print them as much as they want for personal or resale purposes).

Edited Saturday evening to add...
Two more new cards! :oP I just finished these two "Thanksgiving cards" (below)this evening. I absolutely looove working with vintage images like this!! They are so pretty and we have so many beautiful patterned papers and accents available today to mix with them for such pretty creations! So much fun!

Hmmmm....I'm trying to decide if I might have one more card in me tonight?? ;o)

No comments: