Monday, November 12, 2007

This and that...

Well it's that time again...I'm busy as a little bee working on class kits! Just look at that yummy stuff up there! More on that in a minute.

First a couple of REMINDERS for my recipe class ladies... (1)the recipe classes have been moved to Monday evenings instead of Tuesdays, so this month's class is on Monday, Nov. 26th @ 7:00 P.M. (2) We've mentioned it in the past few classes, but I'm going to mention it again just in case someone is reading who hasn't been in class... there will not be a December Recipe class at Wishes, but we are still going to have a recipe kit available for December. I am hoping to have both kits ready by the class this month on the 26th, but I can't promise that I will be able to. If not, we'll let you know here and on the Wishes of the Heart website when the kits are available for pick-up or mailing. (Note: Postage cost will need to be added to kit cost for any needing mailed.

Now, back to the goodies in the photos above, which are sneak-peaks of some of the beautiful product we're going to be using for the December 6th Layout Class where we are going to be making (2)-two page Christmas layouts, using K&Company's Peppermint Twist Line by Brenda Walton! Sooooo pretty AND this class is only $18!! Ho-Ho-Ho! :o)

If you are not able to attend the layout class with us on Dec.6th, but would like to order a kit you may do so by calling Melody at (913)667-3323 to place your order.

Ok, now that class info is taken care of, how about a peak at some of the fun things I made for my Etsy shop at a CROP last Saturday.

I made this card...


and this card...

This 2008-2009 Altered Two Year Planner...

and this 2008-2009 Altered Planner...

Now for the really exciting part. I listed these in my shop on Sunday and they were all SOLD in less than 10 minutes! Now THAT was perfect timing!! :o) Etsy seriously ROCKS!!!

Well, I better stop here, somehow I was talked into letting someone (a boy, under the age of 16 and over the age of 14, but who shall remain nameless) make Chocolate Chip Cookies tonight and strangly enough the boy disappeared after the first batch came out of the oven and he ate a couple, so here I am making the rest of the cookies that I gave the nameless boy permission to bake! Funny how that happens! Anyway, blogging can cause burnt cookies you know, so I better go! ;o) Hope you are having a nice week!

Edited to add new photo...
Dang it! That will teach them to quit in the middle of the job and leave me to finish!! These babies are BLOGGER-BROWN!! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well now I don't feel so bad that I missed them...lol

Sheila Rumney said...

I love all you beautiful artwork! I am so sorry I missed out on those pretty ladies