Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's Homecoming Again! :o)

I originally posted about it here I LOVED the photos, both Kyler and his homecoming date, Lisa looked soooo sweet and nice. I had a lot of pics I wanted to use. Well I've *finally* gotten around to scanning and posting the layout. I think I still have enough pics for a second layout that I may still end up doing as well. I attached my journaling about the "First Homecoming Dance" on the back of the first side of this layout, since I used so much space on the actual layout with the photos. (note: see a closer look just click on the photos and then if you click again it will get even BIGGER! LOL! I JUST discovered a second click makes the images even bigger today! I supposed I am the last to know! LOL!)
I have to say that regardless of how many years I have been scrapping and how much I do it... I STILL sometimes get totally *stuck* and at a loss for ideas on layouts! I had a pickle of a time deciding on the arrangement of the second page. I mean it was ridiculous! I used all of my *goodies* on the first side...and had so many photos for the second side. I swear I moved things around on that side for hours! I was at a CROP when I did this layout and I think the ladies at my table were getting seriously tired of seeing me move this here, now there, now there, now back here again etc.! Eventually I had been doing it soooo long it became a joke! LOL! So the moral of this story is...it doesn't matter how experienced you are at scrapping you can still hit creative road blocks at any time! The thing to remember is that in the end YOU are the only person who is EVER going to care how a page is arranged, so it's really not the hill you want to die on! ;o)

Well that's my update for today. I have a appt. this morning and I'll be working on December Layout Class pages for the rest of the day. ;o) Have a good one!

2 comments:

Kara Ward said...

Sometimes you just need to look at it with fresh eyes...my eyes say it looks fabulous. He is such a little hunk. You better lock him up! The girls are going to drive you nuts. Kara

Flair Girl said...

I FOUND YA! I followed from your e-mail and here I am! You will now officially be 'blog stalked' and added into the current circle of scrap bloggers. Once I figure out how to add a list of my fave bloggers-you'll probably be blog stalked even more than you may already!

HOKEY SMOKES! You are a designer for K&Co? You are now the coolest person I know. It's an honor to be your friend! (Ok-it already was)! That is just -UNBELIEVABLE!

*MUAH*