Monday, November 5, 2007

My amazingly talented mom once told me...

that I should like the very last thing that I've created more than what ever it was I created right before it. Now my mom has told me maaaaaany things over the years, some of which I've retained and some...like any daughter have gone in one ear and straight out the other, but I do catch myself thinking about this one a lot when I finish working on something. I think it's usually true and I totally understand why it should be that way. I thought of it again today, after I finished this card and I'm pretty sure I do like it better than the one I made right before it, which I also liked. So...according to *mom* that's a good sign! ;o)

Edited several hours later, to add one more little "Christmas Fairy Child Card"! You can see more views of it here.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

So far this one is my favorite. How cute!

Anonymous said...

Mel,
I loooove all of these with the fairys and wings!
E