Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Let's talk about love, dancing and a new website!

If you have been reading my blog for a while now you probably already know that I feel like I *need* to have a new photo of something almost every time I update. I stress myself out when I don't have some kind of photo to share! So... here are today's photos! :o) This is one lovey-dovey mini book! The theme is "Love" and I LOVE everything in this "Classic K - McKenna" collection from K&Company! It's sooo pretty! You can see more views of this book here in my shop.

Well..."Dancing with the Stars" is over. I'm going to miss it. I totally knew for weeks who would win! I have to admit I was really pulling for Marie Osmond. I just can't help but like her! I think she's beautiful and a born entertainer. I thought she was a better dancer every week (UGH...EXCEPT last night, which was the night before finals! - OH-MY-GOSH, I'm just not even sure what happened there - it left me speechless when I watched! And then to top that off she was a bit snippy with the judges! Yikes! Another thing about Marie though that I love is her sense of humor and her laugh! Oh my gosh what a great laugh that woman has! It's infectious! All in all I think the best dancer won and I will definitely watch again next season! I was teasing the boys tonight after we watched the tape and the show was over. They ran a commercial for Dancing Lessons at a local Dancing School in our area. I told them that Kyle and I might sign up for lessons after Christmas JUST IN CASE they ever decide to do a "Dancing with the Regular People" show! To which my oldest son quite seriously responded with, "Mom, I really don't think dance lessons will help to make you & dad "regular people"!! UGH!! I wonder where they get it?? No I don't - I know full well, where they get it and if you know me...you know too! ;o)


Ok, enough babbling about my little "Dancing with the Stars" obsession, because surprisingly, I actually do have something worth while to tell you about - it just took me a long time to get to it! :o) I want to share a really neat website with you! A couple of days ago I received a sweet note from the owner of "Aged Vintage Papier" inviting me to join their Webring. I took a peak at her website and loooved it! So...I said, "Absolutely"! I have a link to this site in my side bar here on my blog now. :o) When you have a few minutes, check this site out! It's a beautiful site where some very talented designers have shared some of their amazing work!! Very inspiring! :o)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

Melanie...
this is so cool. I am proud of you. Kara