Fun stuff!!
I'm totally flattered when I recieve a *conversation note* on Etsy where someone has asked me if I would mind if they add my shop banner and a link to my Etsy Shop on their blog or website...I mean how could you take that as anything other than a compliment!! Because of notes like this I have found out about new websites and blogs I may not have ever found on my own! 
The owner of this rockin' website, "Vintage Indie" somehow found my shop on Etsy and asked me a week or so ago if I would mind if she featured my shop on her website!! Heck no! I was a little too excited to mind! LOL! She just sent me a note this morning with the graphic and links! Totally fun stuff! Had she not sent me that note I may not have ever found her awesome website! If your are on the fence about opening up a Etsy Shop (AMY...or anyone else) just do it!! Fun stuff!!






















1 comment:
I DID IT!!!! But I had to start a new account to do it because of the name I wanted. I am gonna go check this lady out.
Post a Comment