Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November Recipe Class...

Here is a tiny sneak-peak of one of this month's recipe pages for the Nov. 26th class at "Wishes of the Heart". All of the recipe's this month are Christmas related! Here is another look...

Now how about a little guessing game? Below is a hint about the December Recipe Class Kit that we are making available, even though we are not having a December class??

Hint: Some of you have asked me a half dozen times for this!!

Now if you think you know what I'm talking about, leave your guess in a comment here on my blog. (e-mails will not count!) I will send or give the very FIRST person to guess correctly a completed 8.5" x 5.5" recipe page that has not been included in one of my classes to add to their own collection! :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those mini cookie cutters are adorable...cuteness as always....I am guessing people are asking for a taste of those burnt cookies the unnamed boy baked...lol...I have no idea

Anonymous said...

I think It is the divider pages we have talked about.
Sharan

Melanie said...

Yep, you got it Sharan! I knew you or Linda would guess it! The december kit will be Dividers for your recipe books! :o) Ho-Ho-Ho!

Anonymous said...

YEAAAAAAAAAA.