Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm Finished Decorating For Christmas!!!

Here on my blog that is! :oP It only took a few minutes! Gosh I wish it were this easy & quick to decorate the house for Christmas! :o)

It looks as if we may be having a bit of a white Thanksgiving here in Kansas! It actually snowed earlier today and it's still out there! I usually LOVE the first few snows, but this one kind of bummed me out! I've been wanting to have a HUGE Scrapbooking Garage Sale for months now! I literally have over a dozen boxes of stuff all ready and even more things to go through before I have it. I wanted to have it in September, then in October and it didn't happen either month, so I was totally planning to do it in November. Unfortunately November has been just as crazy busy as October was, so I really don't think I was going to be able to do it this month anyway. Now we have winter weather and I'm wondering if I should just wait for Spring? :o( Seriously, who goes out in the snow & cold weather to garage sales in December?? I'm afraid no one.

Oh well, back to the header. I *finally* worked up the courage to make a change today. I loved the original header BUT I completely forgot HOW I got it up there by the time I did it, so I've been too nervous to change it...thinking I would end up with no header at all! With a new header comes a whole new color combo! Fun stuff! I'm not sure this is the "final" header for Christmas though. It's looking a little unfinished to me, so I may have to make some adjustments later on. ;o)

When I started this blog last April, I had every intention of changing my header with the Seasons or with Holidays through out the year, kind of like a Barbie, but I seriously forgot how I did it and what would be worse than to all of the sudden have a naked Barbie for all to see?!?! I've got er' down now, so I'll be changing it more often this coming year! Aren't you soooo excited to know that? LOL! If that doesn't just make you want to subscribe to my blog I don't know what will! :oP

I may not be back tomorrow with a new update, unless I do it while I'm cooking, so I hope you all have a very...

2 comments:

Kara Ward said...

I am loving your new blog look...great colors and so festive....Happy Blog Holiday to you! Kara

Heidi Anne said...

Hi Melanie,
Love your Holiday Header!! It's so sweet!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!~Heidi