Just a little Tuesday quickie!!
Hi there! I only have a few minutes but wanted to add something new for anyone who may be sick of seeing that little recipe page down there from the other day! ;o) I've been working like crazy on pages and kits for class. Above is a fun little photo-peak of some of next weeks recipe pages. :o)
*** If you would like to order a Kit, just call Melody at "Wishes of the Heart" and ask to order the November Recipe Kit. (ph# 913-667-3323) Melody will be mailing kits out sometime next week after class. ***
Below is a little peak at a new listing added to my Etsy Shop this morning! You can see several more views of this little Tussie Mussie Gift Set here!
Well I have a bajillion things I need to do today, so I better pull myself away from the computer! I may be back late this evening with another post. Have a great day!






















3 comments:
Look at the presentation in that first pic...how much do you charge for photography? I am mailing you my stuff....lol
love the new banner lady
love your stuff on etsy too cute!
Post a Comment