Yikes!
I've fallen a bit behind in the ole bloggin' this week, eh? Well, you know...it's taken me several days to make a full recovery from the big homecoming night last weekend! Just kidding! ;o)
It's actually just been a very busy week! I have been chomping-at-the-bit to work on a homecoming layout all week! I have my photos ready and I did gather up several things I want to use with them a couple of days ago, but I haven't had a chance to get started yet. :o(
I've been trying to replace things that sell in my Etsy shop right away with new things. (It seemed like a good idea in the beginning, but it's sort of like a dog spinning in circles, chasing it's tail! LOL!) Etsy is sooooooo addicting! I used to lurk around, reading some of the scrapbooking mssg. boards late at night, just for kicks, now I'm all over Etsy, just looking at all of the cool stuff on there night after night! There are a bajillion new things added on Etsy daily. Totally lovin' that web-site! The little tag above is one of my new listings that I added today. Kind-a purdy. ;o)
Well, I better see if I can't get my fanny off of here and do a little something productive tonight.
Oh!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I almost forgot! I DO have something fun to share! Last week I read on Etsy about a BIG HUGE special going on at Vistaprints.com where you could order business cards and all kinds of promo things for FREE!!! All you have to pay is shipping and if you don't mind waiting, the "slow" shipping isn't bad at all. So, I spent waaay too long on Vistaprints.com one night while all of the rest of God's children were not only asleep, but more than likely in the middle of some pretty sweet dreams! I had just tried to make my own business cards to send with packages the week before. I liked what i came up with. but *only* when I printed them out on photo paper. Unfortunately using photo paper to print them myself was not going to be very practical. So I designed some on Vistaprints and I already have them! This is a wee bit exciting to me because this is the first time in 40+ years that I've ever had my own business cards! :o) They arrived much quicker than they were expected to arrive, so that was neat! Here is one version... How cute is this!? :o)
You name it I've got it. The promotion they have going right now, until sometime in December allows you to get pretty much everything they have FREE! I have "Strawberry Hill" sticky pads, business cards ga-lore, ( I won't even tell you how many... let's just say that by placing this order I'm now on Vistaprints mailing ist and they continue to send e-mails with more FREE offers for business cards etc. Um, what else...Oh, cute little magnets that look just like my business cards, special offer postcards that I designed to send to customers for either free shipping or % off next order, a cute little self-inking rubberstamp, note cards with envelopes, letterheads (LOL! WHAT in tarnation am I going to do with letterheads??! :oP Can you stand it??!! Just be glad you aren't here in my house because then I would be making you look at everything ever time I see you! Just ask Kyle! I keep asking him if he wants me to "get my box stuf so we can look at it all again!" Totally sick, I know!
I had just gone to the post office with a stack of Etsy packages to mail out *right* before the mailman delivered all of my goodies yesterday, so I haven't actually been able to use anything yet, darn it! I *did* try to give Kyle some business cards to take to work (his wallet is evidently a little too full right at the moment, so I am supposed to check back with him in a few weeks. ;oP Oh and I have tried, I don't know maybe a dozen times in the past 24 hours to slip each of the boys one of my cards, but they seem to keep dropping them by accident. :o(
By the way, Jennifer and Jeanne...I KNOW you two are laughing at me, not with me right now! But that's ok...you will both have your own little stack of my business cards eventually! ;o)






















3 comments:
You know me too well... ;oP
j
that business card is too cute...I will have to order something else just so I can get one...lol
:) You were right I was giggling a little as I read this page.
By the way I tried to post earlier this week and I kept getting an error. THe homecoming pictures are wonderful! They look so cute!! I can't wait to see your lay-outs!
Jennifer
Post a Comment